At Beacon Management Services, we believe in getting in front of issues before they occur. Our service model includes employing professionally trained maintenance professionals for all of your community’s maintenance needs. Our team is equipped with fully outfitted mobile maintenance vans, ready to depart at a moment’s notice to provide affordable solutions – large or small. In addition, our team is continuously providing timely, planned maintenance as part of a regular program to keep the property in its best condition.
To date, Beacon Management Services has overseen approximately $32 million in capital improvements and routine maintenance work. From something as small as pressure washing to major drainage solutions, the Beacon maintenance team is equipped to handle issues of all kinds. Just a few of the maintenance services we offer when you hire Beacon Management Services as your Atlanta property management company include:
- Drywall repair, painting and waterproofing, monument sign painting/restoration
- Fence repairs (aluminum/chain-link/wood/steel), deck repairs, carpentry
- Drainage solutions and gutter downspout repairs
- Lighting repairs and installation: tennis courts, landscape up lights, monument lighting, etc.
- Plumbing repairs: toilets, p-traps, sinks, parking lot drain clearing
- Pressure washing: pool decks, mail kiosks, monument signs, building siding, sidewalks, etc.
- Locks, hinges, door repair and replacement, window repairs
- Sign installations (no parking/trespassing, pool rules, street and stop signs, dog stations, benches)
In addition to a highly trained team of professionals, the maintenance staff utilizes the most robust technology in the management industry. The maintenance team uses electronic work orders to communicate quickly between maintenance team members and vendors, meaning issues are addressed and solved faster.
Everyone knows the struggle of having to live through serious inconveniences while waiting days or even weeks for the maintenance crew to finally get around to solving the issue. At Beacon Management, this simply isn’t the case. Our team is fully equipped to perform nearly 100% of the maintenance needs of our clients, typically within 24 hours.
Emergencies happen and they need to be solved right away, but what about those other reoccurring tasks that always seem to pop up? In addition to unplanned issues and emergencies, we also set up standard, reoccurring work orders for routine maintenance items. Not only does this save time and money in the long run, but it allows you to forget about the minor inconveniences of owning a property and focus on the big picture items!
To learn more about our mobile maintenance services, visit www.beaconmanagementservices.com/property-maintenance-services. You can also request a proposal for our Atlanta property management and maintenance services today!