Perimeter Atlanta Property Management Services
Situated just north of Atlanta, the Perimeter area’s location near the junction of I-285 and Highway-400 puts commuters a comfortable 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta, and as a result, this area is extremely attractive to families and young professionals who want to balance affordable housing and recreation opportunities with accessibility to urban amenities. If you have investment property in this area, our property management services can manage your property and safeguard your investment.
The Perimeter Area of Atlanta
Known as an edge city, the Perimeter area is not a suburb. Instead, it houses three unique cities: Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, and Brookhaven. Home to about 40,000 people, this area has over 29 million square feet of office space and 6 million square feet of retail space. Until the middle of the last century, the area was farmland, but when the Perimeter Mall opened in 1971, the area began to grow in popularity, attracting developers of office parks and residential neighborhoods and spurring the need for quality property management services.
Benefits of Owning Property in the Perimeter Area
People who own property in the Perimeter area get the benefits of a newly developed commercial and business center. They have easy access to the rest of the city, and an upcoming light rail project promises to make the area even more accessible. With so much expected growth on the horizon, you need property management services that can help you bring your property to the next level, and Beacon is the answer.
Beacon Atlanta Property Management
When you work with Beacon, you get real solutions for real property. People hire us for property management services for the following reasons:
- Named as a top 10 management company by The Atlanta Business Chronicle
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Specialize in high-rise condos, mixed-use developments, commercial condos, and other distinctive upscale properties
We customize our property management services to ensure each and every one of our clients receives the top notch services they need to meet their goals. To give you a sense of the potential, here’s a list of just some of the services we provide:
- Proactive property management services — We firmly believe that a reactive approach to property management puts off serious issues, delays repairs, and costs owners money in the long run. To avoid that, we are proactive about every aspect of our property management services.
- Comprehensive bookkeeping services — To file your taxes, track your return on investment, and project future earnings, you need the numbers in place. We provide comprehensive bookkeeping services to ensure that you know where every single penny goes.
- Itemized reports — We can put together the numbers into reports that help you make decisions and plan for the future.
- Vendor management — We take care of your vendors from recruiting to payment so that you can focus on the big picture while we handle the details.
- On-site inspections — Let us be your eyes and ears so that you can rest assured that every aspect of your property is being handled correctly.
Comprehensive, customized property management services can be the essential ingredient to improving your community, lowering costs, and boosting return on investment. To learn more, contact us at Beacon today.