Real Property. Real Solutions
We are a full-service real estate company managing Atlanta’s great properties. Like yours.
Our wide spectrum of services is delivered with an exacting standard of excellence.
- Comprehensive property management for residential, multifamily and commercial
- Community association management
- Five star concierge, building staffing and front desk services
- Maintenance and insurance programs designed to improve coverage and save money
- Our best outcome is to find cost savings equal to our management fee
- Added value, quality service and elegant delivery will be evident from day one.
- Clearly, you are looking for specific performance and we are prepared to deliver it.
Be Aware of These Industry Trends. The New Economy Has Changed the Management Industry.
The management industry is consolidating – large corporations are buying smaller, local companies in order to expand market share. In doing so, they typically reduce local staff and then move certain services to an out of state corporate office to save money and maximize profit – at your expense. It’s called centralizing. Customer service (the people that answer your calls), accounting and other services are performed by people who have never seen your property. Ask your management company these questions:
- Who does my financials and where are they located?
- Who will answer our customer phone calls?
- Where are they located?
- Where are they really located?
- If my phone call is rerouted out of state to a call center, how long will it take to get an answer to my question?
- How does the call center interact with my local property manager?
- We want to meet the accountant who oversees our financials. Can they attend our Board meeting?
- How many properties is your local accountant responsible for?
- Is the head of the local office able to make autonomous decisions about my property, or are they made at the corporate office?
- How much turnover have you experienced in the past year?
- How long does a property manager stay with each community?
- How many properties does each manager oversee? (If it’s more than 10 – they are overworked)
Call us for the rest of the questions you should be asking. Beacon was recently hired by a significant Atlanta property to oversee the bids from six management companies. Three of them centralize their services to an out of state corporate office. The client wasn’t aware of this practice.