Instructions on How to Pay Your Dues
Online Payment Service by eCheck or Credit Card *
You may set up a one time or recurring payment using eCheck, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
- Payment by ECheck is FREE!
- Go to https://www.beaconmanagementservices.com/ and select “Make a Payment” on the right side of the screen. Click the link.
- Choose Option 1 “one-time credit card payment”* or Option 2″one time eCheck”.
- If you would like to set up a recurring assessment payment, you will click on the link and obtain a login. This can be easily done by clicking on “register now” and completing the form.
- Select your homeowner’s association and follow the instructions on the screen. You will need your NEW homeowner account number to make a payment.
*Please note: There is a transaction fee if you pay via credit card paid to the credit card processor. This is NOT a fee the management company charges to the Association. This a fee charged by the credit card company. Fees are subject to change.
- Write a check and mail it. Make the check payable to Your Homeowner Association and include your NEW homeowner account number on the check.
- (Mail your check to the new address: Your Homeowner Association c/o SmartStreet, P.O. Box 531249, Atlanta, GA 30353-1249.
- Please allow 7 business days for the check to reach Union Bank. Checks that are received after the due date will be charged a late fee.
- Do not mail your check to the old address. It will be returned and you may incur a late charge.
Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay
- Set up your community association as a payee with your bank’s online banking bill pay.
- Please complete your bill pay setup exactly as follows:
- Payee: Your Homeowner Association
- Address 1: c/o Beacon Management Services LLC
- Address 2: P.O. Box 531249
- City: Atlanta
- State: GA
- Zip: 30353-1249
- Account Number/Reference Number: Use your NEW homeowner account number.