Our commercial management services include:
- Facility Operations – Negotiate, schedule and monitor maintenance and facility operations such as landscaping, pest control, plumbing, electrical, illumination, mechanical repair, waste disposal, building supplies and other professional services.
- Owner Relations – Act as a liaison between association and owners to resolve property issues in an equitable manner.
- Covenant Enforcement – Review and enforce by reasonable means, the terms of all condominium covenants for owners and tenants of the condominium property.
- Regulate Property – Make diligent efforts to comply with all applicable government regulations and codes pertaining to the safe and legal operation of the condominium property.
- Compliance – Verify condominium association complies with the condominium documents as it relates to state regulations and federal reporting of tax returns pursuant to laws and regulations.
- Financial – Provide monthly financial reports using GAAP standard accounting
- Meetings – Attend meetings as necessary including regular board meetings and annual meetings