We are open and taking care of business! Since property management is an essential business, we will be servicing our clients daily while practicing CDC guidelines about social distancing. Our managers and staff are equipped with secure, cloud-based technology and able to work remotely on your behalf.
Office Hours and Emergency Contact
Due to the recent Shelter In Place (SIP) Executive Order, we have closed our office doors to the public. Should homeowners have questions please contact us through your homeowner portal or by calling our Customer Service Department at (404) 907-2112, Option 1 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. After 5:00 pm, please call (404) 907-2112 x9 to reach a live operator. This service should be used for bona fide emergencies, such as water loss, life safety, and fire.
Please pay your association dues as normal. The routine expenses of operating your community continue, such as utilities, landscaping, insurance, and amenity upkeep. If you require a payment plan, please contact us to discuss your situation. If your account is already with an attorney, please continue to work with them. Also, there is virtually no delay or processing time when you pay your dues online through your portal, unlike checks sent through the mail.
Pools and Amenities Use
• We are working with the boards to open the pools in May. If the authorities say otherwise, we will cross that bridge when it happens. Until then, we are doing our part to be ready for pool season.
• Amenities in our high-rise condominium buildings and larger master-planned or mixed-use communities are subject to Board direction. Some communal spaces may still be available but limited based on size. Watch your email for specific guidelines for your building.
• We are not taking new clubhouse reservations due to CDC guidelines. If you have an event reserved already, we will refund your use fees, if any.
• Fitness rooms are closed for the most part but maybe left open at the option of the Board. Almost all the national fitness centers have closed operations for obvious reasons.
Any scheduled Annual Meeting has been postponed until it is safe to reschedule. For the safety of our Boards and managers, regular board meetings will not be held in person, but by alternative electronic means as the Board requests.
The majority of our vendors are operational during this challenge. As you would expect, every business is trying to accommodate its customers. Each of our communities is served by various vendors, as well as by Beacon.
We will continue to:
• Make routine site inspections of your community
• Create work orders for repairs, cameras and lighting, and other emergencies
• Inspect for life safety issues, if any, including access control
• Respond to reported damage or vandalism to the property
• Use existing vendors on contract; backed up by our internal mobile maintenance teams
• Staffed properties all have operating procedures that will be communicated to you directly
• For everyone’s safety, we will not enter individual condos or townhomes unless it is an emergency
Architectural applications to modify the exterior of your home must be submitted through the Vantaca portal. It is a paperless process and allows consideration and approval without the committee meeting in person. Submit your applications well in advance as most Boards have thirty days to review your application.
Most residential trash services are not handling:
• Any trash/waste outside of the trash bin.
• Yard waste collection – grass clippings, brush, tree limbs, etc.
• Bulk collection – furniture, mattresses, appliances, etc.
• Spring and bulk clean-ups involving curbside service.
Major Projects in Progress:
Many substantial projects are in progress at some of your communities. We don’t anticipate delays in these projects, but your board will keep you informed. Look for their communication.
We Need Your Contact Information
Your phone numbers and email addresses will help us to keep you informed. We never spam or share confidential information. We ask all of you to sign up and use your homeowner portal (aka Vantaca) to communicate with us. Please visit our website at www.beaconmanagementservices.com, choose Login in the upper right corner to register or to access Vantaca. You may also call our business line at (404) 907- 2112, Option 1 for Customer Service, M-F. Though working remotely, our Customer Service will be there to help you. You may also email your property manager through the Vantaca portal.
Finally, we’re all in new territory here. Your Association is here to serve its residents, not to create stress for you. We are just asking for your partnership to keep our communities healthy and properly cared for. Most importantly, thank you for doing your part to help flatten the curve.