What Can You Count On From Beacon Management Services?
Raising the bar isn’t just a tag line. It is a real agenda. A property’s culture and image of itself has to be reinforced every day, by every interaction, by every courtesy, by extending the best effort every day. We set a high standard and meet or exceed it.
We encourage a culture of inclusion by treating employees as partners. By fostering a strong sense of pride and belonging, Beacon employees become vested in the success of your property.
- CEO and CFO Involvement
- Trained, experienced personnel
- Senior level thinking
- Back up Managers always present
- Pro active management – recommendations made for improvements, cost savings preventative maintenance and reporting
- Personalized service
- CC&R consulting – legal coordination
- Excellent record of lowering costs of Association’s insurance
- Transparency and accountability
- Consistent & frequent communication with Board, followed by prompt results
- On-site inspections – thorough & comprehensive with prompt follow-up
- Vendor Management
- Competitive bids – maximum value to your Association
- Comprehensive financial system – maximum accuracy, timelines of books and reports – red flag reports when applicable
- Experienced bookkeeping department, rapid response, double checks built into system, books balanced and reconciliations made every month
- Separate books and bank accounts for each Association – no commingling of HOA funds
- Detailed itemization on statements and reports
- Accrual accounting- GAAP standard
- More than twice a month payables – we keep your vendors happy by paying them promptly
- Systems to prevent double payment to vendors
- Personal office staff – there is always someone to speak with