Atlanta Condominium Association Management
With expertise in all facets of building operations, staffing, technology and life safety systems, Beacon Management Services devotes itself to offering its customers a comprehensive service offering.
Professional, personalized service found in smaller organizations, coupled with the extensive resources of a proven leader, make us the first choice for onsite and portfolio management.
Part of our commitment to our customers during the early phase of the startup process includes the following important steps:
- Evaluation of the physical site and a written report to the Board about conditions found and proposed solutions
- Review of the financial health of the property compared to the reserve study and any undocumented liabilities
- Funding strategies for both operating and reserve expenses
- Evaluation of all human resource usage and options for same
- Evaluation of all maintenance practices, including inventory control and purchasing if, applicable
In addition to property management, Beacon provides an array of value-added property services, resources and technology solutions including five-star concierge staffing.
- Human Resources & Payroll Services
- Ancillary Staff Supervision
- Accounting Services
- Insurance Consulting
- Project Management & Consulting
Value-Added Property Services
- Technology Solutions
- Building Maintenance & Janitorial Services
- Front Desk, Access Control & Personnel
- Georgia Property Owners Association Act (POA), click here to read more
- Georgia Condominium Act, click here to read more
- How to Track Tenants in Your Association